A super busy weekend with multiple trips to different parts of VA and MD, family commitments and I started to dare I say it......put me last. Wasn't able to accomplish my 5 day workout week because of time constraints, but no matter..it will happen. And eating clean....did good until Saturday night when I had to eat some food at my boyfriends sister's house...healthiest food options you ask.....wings arrrggghhhhh lol. But nonetheless didn't stray to far. Could've I have done better? Heck yeah...let's just say I got a little too comfortable on Superbowl Sunday AND was at my parents house where clean eating is about 50/50...another arrrgghhhhh. But honestly something is better than nothing and as each week passes I will get better. My score in regards to food - 5 out of 7. Meaning ate pretty dang clean 5 out of 7 days, Onward!
B – Body is coming along, some muscles protruding, and stamina picking up woot woot!
L – Learning to roll with the punches and except that everything can't always be so timely and structured. This past weekend and event that was only suppose to last 3 hours actually lasted 6 hours and I had no choice but to skip my workout because I had a family dinner in McLean to get to. Before I would've flipped my ish but instead figured, as long as I eat clean....it won't negate not being able to work out, but at least I won't feel so guilty or bad.
O – Better able to focus and getting the hang of working out becoming like second nature.
G – Goal for this week is to work out 5 times and dang it...I'm gonna do it!
S – Thank you to Austin for helping me during a brutal workout last Friday....and thank you to everyone else who always has a smile on their face and is ready to take on the WorX
No comments:
Post a Comment