Hey folks! So picking up where I left from this injury. Anxious to work out, but feeling confident that for now I can manage myself through nutrition while I wait to be cleared by spine doc. Proud of myself for this change of mind set...last time my injury led me down a funky path. Not this time! Just have to remind myself that it is temporary and I am being proactive in not making the same mistake twice and ignoring an injury. Best of all.....eating healthy has become second nature again! Anywho...here's the blog
B – Minus the injury...body is feeling great! Feeling more energized, not as fatigued as before and saying "I'm tired" is not happening as frequently as before!
L – I've learned to once again roll with the punches. This injury really had me frustrated, but thanks to Eli...she made me realize that I have control over at least one aspect...my diet...felt empowering :)
O – My Oh wow moment has been the incredible response from my boyfriend. He has helped me since I hurt myself but is also open to eating my healthy foods. And little resistance lol. Plus it's getting easier everyday to turn down bad food. I don't even have cravings for unhealthy stuff woot woot!
G – My goal for next week is to start wherever I am once I'm cleared by the doc. Furthermore, incorporate more weight training since I couldn't this past week.
S – Want to shout out Eli for reminding me about the nutrition piece while I tend to my injury. Also thanks to all who showed love and support during this weird injury time of mine. Couldn't do it without you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment